Friday, March 9, 2012

Project #10 - PLN Progress Report


Personal Learning Network
My Person Learning Network started out a little rocky because I was completely lost on the whole idea. When I watch some of the videos, my understanding because a bit clearer. I decided to use Symbaloo to set up my PLN. I set it up very basic with only a few categories. The categories are music, news, mail, social networking, and shopping. I like Symbaloo because it was very easy to use and figure out. I also like that when you click on the icons, it takes you directly to the sites. There is also a Google search right in the middle of the PLN so I am able to search anything I want. For the next half of the semester, I hope to grow my PLN with a lot of other titles that I can use throughout my education.

No comments:

Post a Comment