Wednesday, March 28, 2012

C4K Summary for March

The student I had this month was named Klaudia. She was participating in her Class 12’s blog like the rest of her classmates. The post I commented on for Klaudia was called “a Poem for Justin Bieber”. It was really an adorable poem, because it brought me back to the days when I used to have celebrity crushes. In the poem, she expresses how talented, cute and kind Justin Bieber is. She also says that she loves him so much. I told her that it’s cool to see that Justin Bieber is loved all around that would and she should try to go to one of his concerts. I also complimented her poetry skills and told her to keep it up since she possesses so much talent. If you would like to check out her poem, go to A Poem for Justin Bieber by Klaudia.

No comments:

Post a Comment